About our Canyoning Expeditions to Flores Island
Flores Island is located in the archipelago of the Azores, Portugal and has 46 Canyons equipped to practice Canyoning and hundreds of waterfalls to discover. It´s considered one of the world´s paradises of Canyoning. Ribeira dos Ilhéus, Ribeira José Fraga or even Ribeira das Barrosas are Canyons that hard to find, due to its unique features, with lots of jumps, waterfalls of losing sight and amazing landscapes.
About the Experience
For this Expedition, we will meet at Terceira Island and then take a flight to Flores Island.
We provide all the equipment needed for this adventure and we will take care of every detail on the logistics. The Canyoning routes at Flores Island are suitable for all levels of experience. Our company also captures your thrilling adventure with complimentary high-resolution photographs for you to download.
- Departure from Terceira Island to Flores Island (by plane)
- Arrival to Flores Island
- Tour to discover the Island (1st part)
NOTE: The meeting point will be the Lajes Airport, two hours before departure.
- 1st Canyoning
- Tour around Flores Island (2nd part)
- 2nd Canyoning
- End of 2nd Canyoning (ending at the Ocean - a boat will be waiting to pick us up)
- Boat trip along the coast of Flores and to Corvo Island
- Tour around Corvo Island
- 3rd Canyoning
- Departure from Flores Island to Terceira Island (by plane)
- Arrival to Terceira Island
Talk to us!
We will make the right plan for your group or if your group is less then 4 people we can join you with another group.
Dates can be arranged with our team, to better suit your plans. Please make sure you plan this trip with a minimum of 3 months in advance.
- Airfare (roundtrip) from Terceira to Flores Island;
- Hotel with breakfast;
- Canyoning tours (all gear provided);
- All transfers (Terceira, Flores & Corvo Island);
- Boat trip to Corvo;
- Snacks (during Canyoning tours);
- Certified Canyoning Guides by the FFS and FSC;
- Photos and videos of the activities;
- Insurance (personal accident and liability).
Minimum age: 16 years old
(Children under age 18 must be accompanied by parents or guardians, or provide written authorization).
Weight Limit: 100 kg / 220 lb (pound)
For safety reasons, the weight limit for this tour is 100 kg / 220 lb (pound).
Don´t forget to bring: